Sunday 31 July 2016

KIM KARDASHIAN & KANYE WEST STAR IN BAZAAR’S SEPTEMBER ISSUE

Photographer : Karl Lagerfeld
Photographer : Karl Lagerfeld
Kim Kardashian West and Kanye West get up close and intimate for Harper’s Bazaar’s September 2016 cover. Inside the magazine, Kim and Kanye pose in bed taking selfies while wearing looks from the fall collections. Styled by Carine Roitfeld, Kim poses in the designs of Dior, Chanel, Valentino and more with Yeezy bodysuits.





In their interview, Kim talks about taking that famous naked selfie with the black bars. She tells the magazine, “I was about to get in the shower; I took a nude selfie, kept it in my phone for over a year. I just liked the picture, so I was like, ‘Let me put censor bars on it and post it.’ I don’t do things to be like, ‘This is powerful. I’m going to show you guys that this is my ‘message.'” I’m not that type of person. I’m empowered by it, but I’m not doing it specifically to show power.”





Photographer : Karl Lagerfeld

No comments:

Post a Comment