Monday 14 March 2016

Beyonce for Fashion UK: “My mom is a woman’s woman”

Beyonce looks intense as she programs her inner nation lady on the coverage of English Vogue’s Apr 2016 problem, captured by Todd McDean and designed by Kate Phelan.


Here’s what Ri-Ri had to see the mag:

On her new footwear selection with Manolo Blahnik:
The day I see a lady in the road dressed in my shoes… I am sorry for that lady because I’m going to basically run after her, screaming, ‘Stop! Selfie! Who are you? Where did you get them?’ I’m going to have a moment! Those footwear are dangerous! If you’re trying to get at house to your bed, don’t put them on boots! You will get kidnapped in those footwear, those footwear are problems.

On her mom Monica:
Oh my benefits, my mom – she is a woman’s lady. I was enclosed in everything she did then, everything she used, her fragrance, her footwear and her scarves… That was the charm I wished to participate in.









Celebrity: Rihanna


No comments:

Post a Comment